Rahad and Nodi first met on the first day of college. Rahad came late to class, all seats were full except one beside a girl. That girl was Nodi. Rahad softly said, "Can I sit?" Without even looking up, Nodi replied, "Sit, but don't fall asleep, this is sir's class." That small conversation was the beginning. Slowly they became friends. Going to the library together, sharing one cup of tea in the canteen, standing under one umbrella on a rainy day. Rahad didn't understand when friendship turned into love. Nodi also realized she couldn't spend a single day without Rahad. In the second year of college, one afternoon, sitting under the Krishnachura tree behind the college, Rahad gathered his courage and said, "Nodi, I love you. For a long time." Nodi was silent for a long time. Then she smiled and said, "I knew you would say it one day. I love you too, Rahad, from much earlier." From then on, their fairy-tale days began. They started...
Comments
Post a Comment